Just a brief one today. In my wanderings through the backlog I somehow came across this person who has a mere four reviews. Anyway, here is Princess Of Edits. I will comment that a brief look at the reviews show a fairly style-based format. Both using reaction images and language use such as this:
Sweetie Belle kicketh a rock into a bush and is surprised when someone concealed within kicketh it back out.
Another example of my whim-based addition of reviews to the big master list. Or more specifically, how the number of reviews a source has done is the primary factor. If someone has only done a handful then they are easy to add. Though I admit that I tried to read through the review of Essenza di Amore and just couldn’t handle it.
- A Haze In Equestria!!!! by SilverHaze
- My Friend Tenty by Bad Dragon
- Essenza di Amore by Cerulean Voice
- Gloomy Every Day by the parasprite
In other big master review list news, with things being all caught up had to do some adjustments to reviewer position on the list. Soge has zipped right past Seattle’s Angels. Once again proving that one person can do a lot more reviews than a group of people. Apparently that’s how it works.
Thanks to Titanium Dragon we have another one to add here. Though he hasn’t done any reviews in a long while, there was enough that I think they should get added to the list. FimFiction user barbeque. Who had the awesome review post title of Subtle Reviews. Then again, I might just be really biased towards people who have a regular name/title for their review stuff so when I’m searching for their user name on the big master list it doesn’t point me at both their stories and their reviews. Hopefully by the time this goes live on my blog I’ll have actually added these reviews to the list. You can do it, future me!
So here we go, all of barbeque’s Subtle Reviews:
- Fallout: Equestria
- Subtle review
- Yours Truly by Thanqol
- XCOM: Equestria Unknown by Blueshift
- Subtle reviews #3
- Within and Without by Cloudy Skies
- When It Rains by Lycan_01
- Treating Her Right by Rated Ponystar
- Subtle reviews #4
- The Games We Play by AbsoluteAnonymous
- Mood Wings by Tchernobog (sort of)
- Subtle reviews #5
- Those Blue Wings by Tchernobog
- the games we play supplementary materials
- Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell
- Subtle reviews #6: Rainbow Typhoon
- Subtle Reviews #7
- A Bluebird’s Song by Ardensfax
- Rainbow Dash Seduces a Watermelon by Weezil_Brony
- Felt Heart by Tchernobog
- And this one, because I found it hilarious for some reason: THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS SPOILERS