Once again, I didn’t actually look at my reviews before moving them from my review document to the post yesterday. Which meant I didn’t do the bit of editing I had planned to do and insert the actual name of the greatest Changeling fanfic ever. That’s fixed now.
Anyway, most of you already know about this wonder of reviewing. But he’s a new reviewer and I’ve got this Saturday new reviewer slot to fill on my schedule. So, welcome Adventure Clyde.
- Flight by The Wandering Bard
- Free Falling by Bubble Butt
- The Silver Blockade by Pumpkin Spice Unicorn
- The Loneliest Laundromat by PresentPerfect
- It’s Gonna be a Mathacre! by Zodiacspear
- What the flip? by The Daring Cookie
- The Adventures of Adventure Clyde: The Adventuring by Dash The Stampede
Since most of you are already aware of that particular reviewer, I decided to go looking for more review sources to spread around. With the exciting and innovative method of going to FimFiction and just doing a search in blogposts for ‘review’ and seeing if anything on the first page of results looked unfamiliar. Even going to try and have them up on the big master review list by the time this is live on the blog. Here are the results:
- Ciphers by Grand_Moff_Pony
- All the Time in the World by Adda le Blue
- Dear Princess Celestia by Foals Errand