Another hideously brief review-ish reactions while the cool kids (and me, I guess) are at Bronycon. Hopefully the Friday this goes up I’ll have an easy time getting my badge and all that jazz. Still kinda mad that I didn’t manage to get preregistered for the weekend. Really wanted a fancy badge instead of the at-con registration badge. Not that I know for certain they are different, but pretty much every con I’ve been to they have been.
- United By Bait by Bookish Delight
- Courage and Change by Bookish Delight
- Where Your Heart Is by Cloudy Skies
- Same Apples, New Tricks by Bookish Delight
- Community by Bookish Delight
- True Beauty by Bookish Delight
The compact reaction spectrum:
- Yes: Good and/or liked it, would recommend.
- Sure: Didn’t grab me, but probably good.
- Meh: Bad and I liked it, or just kinda bland and shallow.
- No: Bad and I didn’t like it.
Courage and Change by Bookish Delight : Sure, depending on reader’s reaction to fourth chapter being a sex scene.
Where Your Heart Is by Cloudy Skies : Yes, depending on shipping tolerance.
Community by Bookish Delight : Yes.
True Beauty by Bookish Delight : Sure.